Each year, the SMB Group offers its Top 10 SMB Technology Predictions. In 2011, we created a slideshow version. Due to popular demand, we’ve created a slideshow version of our 2012 predictions, which are summarized below.
- Economic Anxiety Lowers SMB Revenue Expectations and Tightens Tech Wallets
- The SMB Progressive Class Gains Ground
- The SMB Social Media Divide Grows
- Cloud Becomes the New Normal
- Mobile Application Use Extends Beyond Email to Business Applications
- Increased SMB Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics Investments Are Sparked by the Social-Mobile-Cloud Triumvirate
- Managed Services Meet Mobile
- The Accidental Entrepreneur Spikes Demand for No-Employee Small Business Solutions
- Increased Adoption of Collaboration and Communication Services in Integrated Suites
- The IT Channel Continues to Shape-Shift
For the more detailed text version, see our 2012 Top 10 SMB Technology Market Predictions.
For a look back on 2011 trends, see Report Card: 2011 Top 10 SMB Technology Market Predictions.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Tagged: "it channel", cloud, cloud computing, collaboration, mobile computing, SaaS, small business, SMB, social business, social media, technology, top 10, trends | Leave a comment »