The year 2020 has shattered the record book for change. The COVID-19 pandemic has turned things upside down in all aspects of our lives. In the blink of an eye, small and medium businesses (SMBs) were thrust into a vortex of challenges, the likes of which they’d never seen before.
Sadly, these hurdles have been too steep for some SMBs to overcome. But as the status quo vanishes, other SMBs have been able to make the adjustments necessary to stay the course through the pandemic. Now, as the light at the end of the tunnel appears imminent, SMBs must set their sights on taking action to pivot and adapt to the new opportunities and challenges that will arise in 2021.
Technology will play a crucial role in helping SMBs gain the flexibility and agility they need to adapt and position their businesses as 2021 unfolds.
SMB Group is happy to share our 2021 Top 10 SMB Technology Trends to help SMBs identify and take action and grow back stronger. Click on the link above or below for the full report with detailed insights and data.
- SMBs Reinvent Their Businesses for a Virtual World
- The Business-Performance Gap Between SMB Digital Accelerators and Laggards Grows
- The Cloud Is the Clear Choice for SMBs
- The New SMB Workplace Takes Shape
- SMBs Turn to New CX Solutions to Catch Up with Customer Expectations
- SMBs Modernize Financial Management for Business Resiliency
- Medium and Midmarket Businesses Double Down on HCM
- SMBs Shift Security Priorities for the Remote Workforce
- Let a Thousand Small Businesses Bloom: The New Breed of Startup Founders
- SMB Interest in Edge Computing Develops as Understanding Grows
© SMB Group, 2021