Want to learn more about the factors that influence SMB technology buying decisions? Take a look at this new SMB Group infographic, The SMB Technology Buying Journey.
- Technology attitudes and spending
- Information sources SMBs look to for information about technology solutions
- Types of digital content SMBs prefer
- Who SMBs turn to for business guidance
- Top advisors for technology solutions selection
- The reasons SMBs rely on these advisors
- Why solutions get on the shortlist
- How vendors can improve the purchasing process
The “SMB” market is actually very fragmented and diverse—and size is just one lens through which to view SMBs. But, more often than not, it serves as a helpful proxy to understand key differences and similarities in SMBs’ attitudes, behaviors and preferences, and reflects how the buying journey changes as businesses grow.
Data in the infographic is sourced from SMB Group’s 2021 SMB Technology Directions for a Changing World Survey Study, which examines how SMBs are reshaping their business and technology strategies for what comes next. In February 2021, we surveyed 761 North American SMB (1–1,000 employees) decision makers and influencers and midmarket (1,000–2,500 employees) organizations. Here, we refer to the entire sample as “SMBs” for the sake of brevity. Click here to read the full eBook.
SMB Group provides technology vendors with complete research results, advisory, and content services to help drive successful strategies to engage with SMBs. If you’d like to learn more about these services, and how we can help support your path forward, please contact Lisa Lincoln, Director of Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© SMB Group 2021