2018 will usher in many changes in the SMB technology landscape. SMBs are becoming much more aware of how integral technology is to business success. Mainstream adoption of cloud and mobile solutions will provide a springboard for SMBs to explore and adopt new technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), integration, Internet of Things (IoT) and others to help streamline and grow their businesses.
Although we can’t cover all of them in our Top 10 list, here’s our take on the 2018 Top 10 SMB Technology Trends.
- The Cloud Is the Platform for SMB Digital Transformation
- Workforce Shifts Drive Changes in the SMB Workplace
- It’s Time to Ditch the SMB Technology Laggard Stereotype
- SMBs Use Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning to Automate and Gain Insights
- SMBs Use Integration to Focus on Growth Instead of Grind
- SMBs Prepare to Embrace IoT
- SMBs Modernize IT Infrastructure— But One Size Does Not Fit All
- SMBs Invest to Improve Customer Experience
- Security Moves Off the SMB Backburner
- SMBs Turn to Digital Workspaces to Improve User Experience and Collaboration
For information about licensing SMB Group’s 2018 Top 10 SMB Technology Trends, or about content development options, please contact: Lisa Lincoln, Director of Client Services, at email@example.com or 508-734-5658.
© SMB Group 2018